About SSL Interception on Artica Proxy
Artica proxy service can inspect HTTPS traffic from your organization.
The service is able to analyze data transactions and apply ACLs policies.
It run as a full SSL proxy, or SSL man-in-the-middle (MITM) proxy.
As more and more websites use HTTPS, including social media, the ability to control and inspect traffic to and from these sites is a way to enforce Internet browsing security.
- SSL encryption is used to hide dangerous content such as viruses, spyware, and other malware.
- Most of unwanted/malicious websites uses SSL encryption.
- Malwares are usually stored into well-known and trusted SSL-enabled sites.
- SSL can be used to hide data leakage; Forward sensitive documents from an organization.
- SSL can be used to hide the browsing by using proxies over Internet